This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
This spinach tart is a delicious change from traditional quiches: with its crispy puff pastry and melt-in-the-mouth spinach and goat's cheese filling, it's super-tasty and gourmet. A complete, quick and easy dish, perfect for a meal with friends or family.
Table des matières
💙 Why you'll love it
- It takes just 10 minutes to prepare: simply clean the spinach, remove the tough stems, then mix all the ingredients. The rest is cooking.
- It requires just 6 ingredients, which are ultra-easy to find and use.
- It is vegetarian and can easily be made dairy-free and gluten-free.
These are the main ingredients, and the quantities can be found in the recipe card below.
- Spinach: fresh. The season is long (September to May included) and it's much better! Be careful not to confuse them with spinach shoots, which are smaller and more expensive.
- Garlic - if you want to choose your garlic carefully so you do not encourage the slavery of Chinese prisoners, read my Eco Tips on the subject.
- Eggs - ideally pasture-raised organic. You can refer to the Eco Tips I've written on eggs to help you choose the right ones.
- Milk: to mix with the eggs, to make the pie filling.
- Puff pastry: for a crisp pastry and melting filling.
- Goat cheese
✅ Gluten-free and dairy-free version
- To make this recipe gluten-free, simply buy a gluten-free puff pastry, which does exist. And make sure your goat doesn't contain any.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, use dairy-free milk (yes, there is such a thing!) or plant milk. And replace the goat's cheese with a vegan cheese you like.
🥰 Chef's tips
- Wash your spinach well: fresh spinach is often full of soil, so it's important to wash it well with water.
- Remove the hard stems, which are unpalatable.
- Pre-cook the pastry for 10 minutes: if you don't do this and put the filling directly onto the raw pastry, it will be very soft. It's the pre-cooking that makes it crispier, especially under the filling.
Once the tart is cooked, you can store it for up to 3 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
To reheat, place in the oven for a few minutes (the microwave will soften it) at 300°F/150°C.
😋 Other delicious tarts
If you make this spinach tart, it would be so nice to leave me a comment and rate the recipe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. You can also tag me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Tik Tok, or even send me a photo, I love seeing my little dishes in your homes!
Easy spinach tart (with goat cheese)
- 26,5 oz fresh spinach including stems
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 puff pastry
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts optional
- Preheat your oven to 390°F/200°C on natural convection/static heat high and low. Wash your spinach well and remove the tough stems.
- Cook in a frying pan over high heat for around 15 minutes, until reduced and no longer watery, with a minced garlic clove. Meanwhile, poke holes in your puff pastry with a fork and pre-bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix the eggs and milk in a bowl, then place the spinach on the pre-baked puff pastry. Add the mixture, goat cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. You can also add pine nuts just before baking. Enjoy piping hot!