This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
A cracker base topped with savory raspberry jam, a light, fragrant whipped cream and garnished with fresh raspberries: this sweet no-bake tart is a dessert as easy as it is delicious. And you'll need very few ingredients for this recipe, ready in no time!
💙 Why you'll love it
- It's super gourmet but not too sweet or sickening.
- You don't need an oven, because there's no cooking involved: super handy in summer, when you don't want to overheat your kitchen!
- It requires only ahandful of ingredients, all basic.
- You can make it any way you like, with any fruit you like, and flavor the whipped cream any way you like.
- It's ideal for a pretty, no-fuss dessert to share with family and friends.
These are the main ingredients, and the quantities can be found in the recipe card below.
- Crackers: Graham crackers, Speculoos... You may need to adjust the amount of butter in this case.
- Unsalted butter: this is what will hold the base together, as it hardens as it cools.
- Raspberry jam: I buy it pre-made, but you can make it yourself.
- Heavy cream
- Mascarpone: this typically Italian cheese tastes more like cream than cheese. It's one of the key ingredients in this recipe!
- Limes to flavour the whipped cream and give it a tangy twist.
- Powdered sugar: as it's the finest sugar, it's also the one that melts best into the whipped cream.
- Raspberries: they're in peak season from June to August included, so make the most of them!
🥰 Chef's tips
- Pack your mixture of crackers and melted butter well into your tart tin: it should be homogeneous and there should be no holes, otherwise it will crumble when you cut it.
- Don't skip the resting time in the fridge: this is what will give you a fairly solid tart base.
💡 Frequently Asked Questions
You can prepare it a few hours before a meal without any problem, but it will only keep for 24 hours.
You can add cinnamon, gingerbread mix, nutmeg, cardamom,star anise or even vanilla in powder or liquid form.
Orange or lemon peel, dried fruit... indulge yourself to your heart's content!
Of course, you can use any fruit you like: peaches, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, mirabelle plums, cherries, rhubarb, nectarines, etc...
This tart cannot be kept for more than 24 hours, as the whipped cream is not sterilized and the fruit may soften... But believe me, it's so good that it will be gobbled up in less than 24 hours 🙂
🌞 Other summer gems
- Strawberry and peach tart with creme patissiere
- Red berries pavlova
- Blackberry tart with vanilla creme patissiere
- Red fruit and orange blossom tart
If you make this no-bake raspberry tart, it would be so nice to leave me a comment and rate the recipe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. You can also tag me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Tik Tok, or even send me a photo, I love seeing my little dishes in your homes!
No-bake raspberry pie
- 3 ½ cups crackers such as Graham crackers, crushed (220g)
- ½ cup raspberry jam (180g)
- ½ cup unsalted butter (125g)
- 1 cup heavy cream (250g)
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese (110g)
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 3 ¾ cups raspberries (450g)
- In a large bowl, place your crackers and crush them with a mortar and pestle until you have crumbs (if you don't have one, put everything in a clean tea towel and tap it with a rolling pin or something a little heavy).
- Once everything is crumbly and the butter has melted, mix it all together and place it in your tart tin, packing well with a glass. Place in the fridge for at least 40 minutes.
- In a clean bowl, place the heavy cream and mascarpone, just chilled from the fridge. Using an electric mixer, whisk together and add the powdered sugar and lime zest. Whip again until stiff (if you tilt your bowl, the whipped cream may tilt slightly with it, but it shouldn't fall out).
- Wash and dry your raspberries. Pour the jam over the tart base, then add the whipped cream and fruit. Enjoy! Optional: you can add a drizzle of melted chocolate for even more deliciousness.